The Timber Wood frames take on mixed materials to create a new modern essential with plastic meets metal frame face and all natural wood finished temples – a real step up in your style
Our wood collection features recycled, reclaimed wood transformed into pairs of limited-edition sunglasses. Creating classic frames from what would otherwise be waste, the premium wood collection further bridges the gap between style & nature.
Whether you're spending a day by the pool or hiking through the backcountry, our wood collection is designed to offer everything you need, and nothing you don't.
Each wood arm is hand polished to perfection and masterfully layered to create unique colors. These premium wood arms are awarded to our best modern essential frame styles for that natural look and feel. Step out to express and impress in our new 2019 wood styles.
Up your game with mother nature and get some wood on.
- Genuine Wood Inlay: You don't have to pay mega bucks for oil-based plastic sunglasses! Enjoy the feeling of natural fibers against your face and show the world you care about the environment!
- Responsibly Sourced, Reclaimed Wood: Only eco-friendly and recycled wood used. No harm is done to the environment, so pat yourself on the back, you're doing your part to limit deforestation one fresh frame at a time.
- Ultra Durable, Steel Spring Hinges: Smooth spring-loaded temples for an easy, comfortable fit for both men and women. The stainless steel spring hinges can flex outward by up to 15 degrees so the arms won't pinch the side of your face at all.
- 100% UVA/UVB Protection: Your eyes are important! Premium UV400 sunglasses that reduce the glare reflected off roads, water, snow, and other surfaces. Designed to provide long lasting protection for your eyes.
- Lifetime Manufacture Warranty: We ensure all our customers a lifetime warranty for our products. In case of any defects please contact us without hesitation. We will provide the best service until our customers are satisfied!
Timber Wood Sunglasses
Fantastic, love the glasses.