ROVE by Kreedom
ROVE by Kreedom - Midway Floating
The Midway floating frame has all the quality and precision as the rest of the ROVE collection with the added feature – they float. If you are on the water for sports, fishing, or recreation having a pair of high quality floating frames is a must.
- The Rove by Kreedom Midway Floating frame is co-injected with premium Grilamid® TR90 and Megol for all day comfort and supreme fit. The ROVE Drifter frame is resilient, tough, and flexible. This co-injected lightweight frame is a strong and durable mix of materials that will maintain its shape under all temperature conditions.
- The ROVE by Kreedom Midway Floating frame has action sport pin hinge construction with a metal alloy Kreedom logo for style on each temple.
- All ROVE by Kreedom frames are designed and built for comfort and supreme fit.
- All ROVE by Kreedom frames come with a premium sport hard zip case and micro fiber cleaning cloth. (see photo)
- All Kreedom frames have a limited LIFETIME warranty against manufacturers defects.
- Premium 2.0 polycarbonate ROVE by Kreedom polarized lenses.
- De-centered lenses for optical clarity and perception.
- Sport specific base 6 and base 8 lens curves for style and protection.
- Multi-layered ROVE polarized film construction for durability.
- Specific lens tint options for varying light conditions and environments.
- Multilayer Chrome coatings and colors to achieve optimal perception in intense light conditions.
- Lens Width: 54mm
- Bridge Width: 18mm
- Temple Length: 138mm
All of our eyewear provide UV400 protection, blocking over a whopping 99% of UVA and UVB light rays.
So rock ‘em proud knowing we’ve got you covered!