ROVE by Kreedom
ROVE BY KREEDOM - Verve
ROVE BY KREEDOM PREMIUM POLARIZED
- The Rove by Kreedom Verve frame is made of premium Grilamid® TR90 material which is resilient, tough, and flexible. This injected lightweight material is a strong and durable plastic that will maintain its shape under all temperature conditions.
- The ROVE by Kreedom Verve frame has semi rimless lens construction, Megol nose pads, cam hinges and temple tip hole design ascetic for neck cord.
- The ROVE by Kreedom Verve frame has Kreedom cast logos for durability and internal temple tip textures for non-slip grip.
- All ROVE by Kreedom frames are designed and built for comfort and supreme fit.
- All ROVE by Kreedom frames come with a premium sport hard zip case and micro fiber cleaning cloth. (see photo)
- All Kreedom frames have a limited LIFETIME warranty against manufacturers defects.
- Premium 2.0 polycarbonate ROVE by Kreedom polarized lenses.
- De-centered lenses for optical clarity and perception.
- Sport specific base 6 and base 8 lens curves for style and protection.
- Multi-layered ROVE polarized film construction for durability.
- Specific lens tint options for varying light conditions and environments.
- Multilayer Chrome coatings and colors to achieve optimal perception in intense light conditions.
- Lens Width: 66mm
- Bridge Width: 17mm
- Temple Length: 145mm
All of our eyewear provide UV400 protection, blocking over a whopping 99% of UVA and UVB light rays.
So rock ‘em proud knowing we’ve got you covered!