A premium polarized collection of uniquely designed frame styles from Kreedom that will let you wander about as you see fit. The ROVE by Kreedom collection is designed and built with polycarbonate polarized lenses and frame materials of the highest quality. Aimlessly go about from place to place with or without a plan or even a definite purpose. Find your own path and roam freely knowing you have the protection you need and the quality you deserve.
The Stringer floating frame has all the quality and precision as the rest of the ROVE collection with the added feature – they float. If you are on the water for sports, fishing, or recreation having a pair of high quality floating frames is a must.
ROVE BY KREEDOM PREMIUM POLARIZED - #BuiltToGoAnywhereFrame Details -
- The Rove by Kreedom Drifter frame is co-injected with premium Grilamid® TR90 and Megol for all day comfort and supreme fit. The ROVE Drifter frame is resilient, tough, and flexible. This co-injected lightweight frame is a strong and durable mix of materials that will maintain its shape under all temperature conditions.
- The ROVE by Kreedom Drifter frame has lightweight semi rimless lens construction so, you can go really fast.
- The ROVE by Kreedom Drifter frame has action sport pin hinge construction with a metal alloy Kreedom logo for style on each temple.
- All ROVE by Kreedom frames are designed and built for comfort and supreme fit.
- All ROVE by Kreedom frames come with a premium sport hard zip case and micro fiber cleaning cloth. (see photo)
- All Kreedom frames have a limited LIFETIME warranty against manufacturers defects.
- Premium 2.0 polycarbonate ROVE by Kreedom polarized lenses.
- Decentered lenses for optical clarity and perception.
- Sport specific base 6 and base 8 lens curves for style and protection.
- Multi-layered ROVE polarized film construction for durability.
- Specific lens tint options for varying light conditions and environments.
- Multilayer Chrome coatings and colors to achieve optimal perception in intense light conditions.